Monday 23 March 2015

Tackling the Monday Blues, Fashionably: Outfit of the Day #1


Monday blues are a universal phenomenon. I would urge you all to take special care while dressing up and styling on a Monday, so that every time you look into the mirror, it takes the load off the hectic schedule. Accessorize as much as you like and a put a loud lipstick and nail paint. Wondering how all that is possible? That's because I created the balance with a grey formal summer jacket (in the subsequent posts, you would learn more about my love for summer jackets!). The cat eye glasses are however, optional! 







Here are the details of what I wore today:

Grey Jacket: Jabong.com (Shop here)

White Top: Vero Moda

Denims: Dorothy Perkins

Black Stilettos: Carlton London

Rings and Necklace: G.K. M-Block Market

I'm wearing Colorbar Orange Blossom lip shade, perceived by many as too loud a color to complement formal wear. However for me, everything is allowed on a Monday. Check out the shade review and swatches here. The green nail paint is from Colorama and it's review will follow shortly!

I hope you liked 'What I wore today'. Coming up..a collaboration of my favorite summer jackets!


3 comments: